Thursday, September 15, 2016


Sept 14, 2016.  Svitlana no longer talks to me or recognizes that I exist as was the case 5 days ago as she, for 45 minutes with another man and me waiting patiently, refused to acknowledge that I was there or that we had ever known each other.  Do the French say “Such is love!”? I leave Ukraine within 5 days or I am in violation of the 90 day Visa. This NON existence began with graduate advisor James A. Van Allen in December 1984 who THREE times refused allow meto take a computer course & three times rebuffed that I was “A theoretical!.” And refused to say “Theoretical Physicist.”  What van Allen would only say was “But you are a theoretical!” 1st time. 2nd time he repeated “But you are a theoretical!” 3rd time Van Allen got personal including my name and he got mad when he said “But Tim you are a theoretical!!” and again leaving out “PHYSICIST.”  From pic attached in video & audio of Binu of India & I at Lavra Monestary on August 29, 2016, me waiting for the magic of Svitlana,  I am far, far, far more of a theoretical physicist than ever imagined & Albert Einstein and Hans Albert Einstein would endorse that with ‘Great Passion!’.  The default on that rests withя Gross@kitp.UCSB.edu , hartle@Physics.UCSB.edu і OReilly@FoxNews.com ontherecord@FoxNews.com , ti-cares@ti.com,  i,  jay.keally@gmail.com, i  now Світлана Gagunska  at Svitlanadonetsk@mail.ru


No comments: