Monday, June 27, 2016

Jan 27, 2016. Video featuring audio of Galena whom is the book keeper for Golden Gates Kiev. There is a problem with my payment to the Hostel using Paypal Credit and “priceline.com” as the agent. That is interfering with my work in PHYSICS and script for Film I. It is quite exciting and you will see it soon. InJune of last year ‘I” proved UNCONDITIONALLY that “I” am ’The Father of E=mcc’ with Albert Einstein asa coach and mentor as was his Son Hans Albert Einstein my friend and the DEEP proponent of ’Hierarchical Cosmology and Gravitation’--- ‘no strings attached. On March 28, 1984 I awoke during neurosurgery and described ‘how much I missed him.’ That is more true that ever today. Any questions on ‘My claim to Fame’ should be addressed to gross@kitp.ucsb.edu, hartle@physics.ucsb.edu, oreilly@foxnews.com, ayham.bakhos@wellsfargo.com



Jan 27, 2016. 
Video featuring audio of Galena whom is the book keeper for Golden Gates
Kiev.  There is a problem withmy payment
to the Hostel using Paypal Credit and “priceline.com” as the agent.  That is interfering with my work in PHYSICS
and script for Film I.  It is quite
exciting and you will see it soon. 
InJune of last year ‘I” proved UNCONDITIONALLY that “I” am ’The Father
of E=mcc’ with Albert Einstein asa coach and mentor as was his Son Hans Albert
Einstein my friend and thegosh dare proponent of ’Hierarchical Cosmology and
Gravitation’--- ‘no strings attached.  On
March 28, 1984 I awoke during neurosurgery and described ‘how much I missed him.’  That is more true that ever today.  Any questions on ‘My claim to Fame’ should be
addressed to gross@kitp.ucsb.edu, hartle@physics.ucsb.edu, oreilly@foxnews.com, ayham.bakhos@wellsfargo.com.  To excite yourimagination/expectation allow
me the following propos: To wit ~ 2 months ago outside to enter MLK library ablakmanlooks
at me and like a chronicler EXCLAIMS with a smile ‘HE successfully had a ’HIT’ from
C______ called off!’  Gee whiz does that
mean that somebody likes me?  Ah shucks
that would alsomean that someones dislike me… 
Who might that be?  Remember
thatyou can NOT OFF someone/thing that DOES NOT EXIST.  From KIEV with love.  Attached song e-mail list.

No comments: