Sunday, June 26, 2016

June 25, 2016. In Kiev ar GoldenGates Hostel. Actually at 6min here my thoughts were more appropriate than 'Im gonna get them Unc!' At that time I did not know about 'PGTRT' where "R"stands for "resonance." And the "I" was at that time working on 'The Alpha Lattice' ask Warren Guy Holt and Bob Horn who would corroborate that since they have 'No CRAZY BUDDIES! Do NOT ask them about that while they are eating as they could choke to death here in MGA^*.





June 25, 2016. Attached Two Word docs plus 36
pics.  1. Word doc ‘Infinite Hierarch
Cosmology & Law of God’ Oct 27, 2009 is a copy of the original and that IS
what Buegler INTERRUPTED me doing for a wiretapped INTERROGATION; SEE the introduction
to the H. Ross Perot Picasa folder about ‘Buegler &’DIEING.’  This Oct27, 2009 document would be described
by Einstein both Albert & Hans Albert as ‘a 5-wonderful’ or a  ‘wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful ”MIRACLE
“in the evolution of LIFE & MAN. 2. Word doc Dec 28, 2009 was forwarded from
the home of tammypaul84@yahoo.com in
Texas a mile from the office of H. Ross Perot in Plano as you see him on video
invitation on Oct 1, 2012 in Plano Texas. 
At the time of the 1st Word doc Oct 27, 2009 I was living in the storm
drain in Wash DC- Pic attached.  Word doc
Dec 28, 2029 is from Plano Texas Tammy Paul & Mike Sutter might have been
present.  I retain many tape recordings
of him & he was present & listening at the BUEGLER-PEROT
INTERROGATION.  Buegler was wire tapped,
NO MAYBES’ about it- Subsequent events HORRIFIC.  Dec 28, 2009 was my sister Diane’s date of
death one year before.  Buegler 10 months
later would TELL me numerous times to the point of pissing me off that ‘SHE WAS
AFTER THE MONEY!!’ in the case for my subdural hematoma & laughing attorney
Nolan.  Moreover jack-off Buegler
announced that Dennis Quad seen in ‘The Right Stuff” 1983 was “Gene Autry’s
nephew”!  “The Right Stuff” 1983 was
delivered to tammypaul84@yahoo.com
immediately from Wash DC upon having Tammy Paul, Michael Paul, Steven Paul’s
e-mail address’ as COVER to guarantee my departure.  In Sept 2008 An attorney at Bally’s Gym 21st
St. filed motion with the court that ‘Barack Obama could NOT order my detention
& examination for the brain beating ”I” had received during & after
trial Sept 1985.’



  Question:
In the Oct 1, 2012 complete 7 min video does H. Ross Perot LOOK like he is running
for the U.S. Presidency in 2016???  In
Oct 2009 Mike Buegler’s last question to me was IF ‘I would run for the U.S.
Presidency? His1st question was on the sperm sample I VERY INTESIONALLY left in
front of Normie Krier’s house in Nokomis Fl. under observation & video surveillance
in Aug-Sept 1985 after returning from Humana Aug 5, 1985 with tape recordings
that could ‘kill’--  me or ‘EVIL’!!!  “I” was TRAPPING THEM!  That was followed by the same ‘President’
question from Mike Sutter, Douglas & Jim, my sisters best male friend in
Plano & a JEWEL of a man. KEEP in mind ‘I DID NOT KNOW that Buegler, Perot
EXISTED or had been STALKING since receiving tammypaul84@yahoo.com e-mails in 2008.  On Dec 28, 2009 I did not yet have Mike
Sutter’s e-mail or know that he knew a ‘Mike Buegler ‘a Prince of Virtue and
self aggrandizement using other peoples suffering ’ Attached audio of Tammy
Paul in April 2010 obeying the orders of H. Ross Perot transmitted at the
Austin Avenue bar and Grill where boozed up they controlled the destiny of
Scandinavia, Russia, Chine, Islam and Film I andmy Web-site.  Had “I” a web site Mike Sutter with his two
wonderful sons, would have been doing the booking business & web
development that I am doing now.  He
would have received 20% of the profit he brought in.  Question 2: 
Perot ends on the themeof paying off the campaign debt: ‘IS or HAS PEROT
paid anyone, including Steve Sekula, Sam Kerdnat’s new “Father Image”!  Is Perot’s INSANITY CONTAGIOUS?  BUEGLER-PEROT, and the rest have strangled the
imaginations of the children & people of NORWAY for TOO, TOO, TOO, TOO and
TOO LONG!  The CORE FOUNDATION forour
life is constructed from birth through 8 years old.  START NOW! Is your wife pregnant?  Wake UP. 
Word doc 1 ‘Infinite HC and the Law of God’ will be delightfully
understood by CHILDREN on the motion picture screen of Film I.

No comments: