Friday, July 15, 2016

July 15, 2016- CBEPBAHK bank is the bank which the corner grocery store recommended I change money since I asked for"the closest bank" there near "Golden Gates Hostel." CBEPBAHK was professional & I had no idea that CBEPBAHK is a Serb bank. None the less they are INVITED & I am flattered to find this on Picasa web as you see on 7.13.16. Ziona on 7.10.16 introduced herself as VERY Patriotic to the Kiev Patriots who died there. Those patriot banks ARE invited to sponsor & be involved in filming & be recognized world-wide in the credits at the end of the film. What www.sberbank.ua has done is CORROBORATE that they have viewed & are viewing folder "Film 2016." What has anyone else done but stand back & watch the American bank rob you. These picasa web folders contain "Nations Bank" Sept 29-31, 1993 after returning from Washington D.C. & "Hee! Hee! Hee!" They robed me of $150.00 as TAPE RECORDED. My trip to Washington D.C. concerned the film I am here to see is made by ALL SIDES including Ziona's.

No comments: