Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 29, 2016. The only point I am making is that if "I" had gone to Philippines Palawan State Univ I would NOT be losing my property. Also same for Thailand because Steve Sekula & Sam Kerdnat are in the pocket of H. Ross Perot. However, in Thailand it IS EMINANTLY clear that you would NOT see these ~ 1 year of Word doc physics & NO ADVANCE on opening a Web site. Trivial point taken amongst many: On March 16, 2003 Sam Kerdnat VERBALLY WANTED to cosign for me for credit card of $10,000 which I DID NOT want. Is that tape with me or in the confiscated property, July 31, 2016. This is the SAME Sam Kerdnat who now hangs up on me 4 times threatening ‘NOTHING’ without Sekula/Perot cooperation. NO WEBSITE FROM Thailand….If I had an open website TimothyVKrier.com I would NOT be losing my property. Copy to Askar Gatiat Kazan State University, Russia. The ACTS of Lars Elvrum Oslo on June 15, 2016 & Ziona July 10, 2016 uploaded on Video to Picasaweb REALLY put to shame most people on my mailing list.

No comments: