Friday, July 08, 2016

July 8, 2016. On June 18, 2015 a video was added to this Picasa web site. That video entitled J. Keally on Oct 30, 2014 is 18 minutes in length and did not, repeat did not, included audio which was edited out---repeat edit ed out--- that was done out of respect for J. Keally’s confidential life. This video today includes that portion of the edited out audio of Oct 30, 2015 that concerns Keally describing Evil and Bi polar disorder. This is today included because yesterday ~ 24 hours ago I was forwarded information about J. Keally from his associate in the “Linked In “ web site. Had Jay Keally 1 year & 7 months ago continued on his aggressive and talented pursuit of my web site TimothyVKrier.com, BOTH Jay Keally and I would be wealthy men on this date of July 8, 2016. Greetings from paradise, Kiev Ukraine.



 July8, 2016.  On June 18, 2015 a video was
added to this
  Picasa web site. That video entitled J. Keally on Oct 30, 2014 is 18 minutes in length and did not, repeat did not, included audio which was edited out---repeat edit ed out---that was done out of respect for J. Keally’s confidential life.  This video today includes that portion of the edited out audio of Oct 30, 2015 that concerns Keally describing Evil and Bipolar disorder.  This is today included because yesterday ~ 24 hours ago I was forwarded information about J. Keally from his associate in the “Linked In “ web site.  I do not care to know J. Keally.   J. Keally disappeared November 24, 2015 one month after you hear him here.  All tape recorded audio of Jay Keally exhibits that Jay Keally was driven to profit from
my web site construction and ethically mandated by verbal contract, and, wanted
to fight to help me with website construction and monetization one year and six
months ago.
  Instead he disappeared then, and, today as I am about to be swept under financially, he suddenly re-appears.  Had Jay Keally 1 year & 7
months ago continued on his aggressive and talented pursuit of my web site
TimothyVKrier.com, BOTH Jay Keally and I would be wealthy men on this date of
July 8, 2016. 
 See here Picks attached of today’s attempt to forward $74.00 from my Wells Fargo Business account to my pay Pal account in order to stay afloat for three weeks until August 2016 when my next social security check for $768.00 arrives and I am in a positive balance.  What Jay Keally has done is a small price to pay for my ‘SLAM DUNK’ proof of the American brain.  Greetings from paradise, Kiev Ukraine. 



   

No comments: