Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 20, 2016. Introduction to Ziona in the Alpha Lattice. E Pluribus Un Um Physics sailed up the Potomac river from the Chesapeake bay to secure justice the guardian of liberty and a film on the unified field structure of the child’s atomistic hierarchy which is, unequivocally, the highest complementary visual score to the symphonic ‘Prelude to Also Sprach Zarathustra’ by Richard Strauss. On July 15, 2016 Ziona observed the picasa video here where i claim "Decisive comments are made here by myself about the modus operands of the United States Congress and institutions. The factual proof of those ‘torts’ is as clear as a nuclear weapon of 10 megaton lighting up the night sky worldwide. The 1st half of our conversation included myself claiming that I knew Edward Teller and others and that IN FACT that I am the ‘Father of E= =Mcc’ which has been proven since before May 24, 1977 and I wrote Jimmy Carter at the White House." Ziona demands immediatelythat "I" exhibit proof! Is Ziona Martha in "High Noon"?

No comments: